Saturday 29 June 2013

The Paris Guide

The Eiffel Tower by YW Photography
It's been a little while since I posted about my adventures in Paris, but that's mainly because I've been working my socks off at work! There have been some midweek escapades however, but having not taken many photographs I have to say it'd make for some very dull blogs! Instead, I've created my Paris Guide of places I've been and things I've seen that I would recommend to anyone visiting or living in the city. I may have only been here for three weeks but it's already growing!

So if you're visiting the city of love as a holiday, or moving here on your placement, or even just living in Paris, take a look at my recommended places to go and events to experience!

I also would like to add here a little thank you to the wonderful Yasmin of YW Photography who let me use her stunning picture of the Eiffel Tower above. You can visit her website at www.ywphotography.co.uk to see many more beautiful photographs or even book a photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment