Wednesday 4 September 2013

Going Underground

This guy.
I don't think this will come as a shock to anyone when I say, it's been a while since I've updated anything online. Blog, twitter, facebook... the lot. For now, I'm deactivating facebook, and I won't be updating this little space either (I've always been a bit of an on-off blogger, and I think it's come to the point where I prefer reading other, more dedicated blogs than creating my own). I'm having way too much fun in Paris, so I don't really have the time to post all about it on here. However, if you do want to get hold of me, I'll still keep my twitter open for the odd tweet or two, and instagram as I can't resist a good peruse. You may or may not see more of me on there. To my dearest friends and family, I'm pretty sure you have my personal email address/phone number, but if not, email me using the one provided on this site and I'll get back to you. x

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog!
    Now following
    Looking forward to keeping up.


    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photo:)

    please visit me in free time:)

    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    if you don't mind please click on the banners at the bottom of my blog:)

    ReplyDelete